The First Lady of Ghana, Rebecca Akufo-Addo and Prophet Nigel Gaisie has saved little Bright.
The 8-year-old boy who almost died from drinking Caustic Soda was on the street of Lapaz begging for money for operation.
Thanks to God, Prophet Nigel Gaisie and the First Lady of Ghana came to his rescue and paid for him to undergo surgery at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital and another one at Korle Bu.
The boy can now eat liquid food but according to the Doctors, they will remove the tube later when he begins to eat solid food.
In an interview with Joynews, little Bright and his mother thanked Rebecca Akufo-Addo and Prophet Nigel Gaisie of the Anointed Palace Chapel.