in ,

Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper

A Barber believed to be in his late 40s, Arise Asare has been confirmed dead after he was electrocuted.

It was observed that the deceased tried to repair his clipper and by the process got electrocuted. The incident is said to have happened at Dansoman, Accra.

The Dansoman Police Command initial examination of the body revealed a burn of his right thumb because that hand was holding a clipper used by barbers.

The deceased barber lived with his girlfriend, Ms. Grace Annan in a wooden structure until his untimely death.

The body was conveyed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital for an autopsy to ascertain the real cause of death.

Written by Candace

Candace is the Founding Editor of Ghsplash.com, she's a writer and an actress. Candace is currently pursuing Economics at Moscow State University, She Loves to Blog...
Connect with her via email: Candace@ghsplash.com

Bola Ray (left) and Jon Germain (right)

Jon Germain tells why he won’t leave EIB like others did

Kumawood actor Sean Paul

Kumawood Director called my girlfriend secretly to ch0p her – Actor Sean Paul alleges