in ,

About 100 Ghanaians including kids hospitalized for food poisoning over Marwako food

Good number of Ghanaians including kids have been hospitalized for food poisoning after eating food from Mawarko.

A number of Ghanaians including kids have been hospitalized for food poisoning after eating food from Marwako Fast Food.

Event organizer Edward Elohim was the first to share his Marwako food poisoning experience on Twitter and it opened the floodgates for others to share their painful experiences.

He tweeted; “Marwako @Marwakofastfood gave me and many others in this hospital the worst food poisoning ever”.

One lady also talked about how herself, husband, 5-year-old boy and 20 month old baby got hospitalized after eating Marwako food on Saturday,

 

 

 

Edward Elohim then revealed that Nyaho Clinic has over 70 patients who all got sick from eating Marwako.

 

 

One guy posted medications given to him by and his sister who suffered same food poisoning from Marwako.

 

 

 

The entire Twitter thread is flooded with people sharing their food poisoning experience.

The Food and Drugs Authority have been asked to investigate the issue.

Read Also: Over 20 students rushed to hospital after teachers gave them dewormer

Written by Ghsplash

I’m just a normal human being who loves reading, writing, talking, music and movies.

Reach me at [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Bofowaa celebrates her Triplets’ 2nd birthday without Obofour amidst 2nd wife rumor

FDA storms Marwako with Big Ice Chest for food to test over mass Food Poisoning reports